All the smaller pics were hidden from display...this link helped me alot:
- In Picasa, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Click the File Types tab.
- Verify that you've selected the checkboxes for all the formats you'd like Picasa to display. See our list of supported file types.
- Click OK.
Picasa won't show any files or folders that have been marked hidden in Windows. To see if a folder is hidden, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder in question on your computer.
- Right-click the folder or file.
- Select Properties. The 'Hidden' checkbox must be deselected in order for Picasa to access content in the folder or file.
- Repeat the above steps for every folder in the file path. For example, if your photo is stored at C:\Documents and Settings\fredflintstone\My Documents\My Pictures, you'll need to ensure that each of these folders (Documents and Settings, fredflintstone, My Documents, and My Pictures) is not hidden.
Picasa filters out photos smaller than 250 x 250. Click the View menu and select Small Pictures if you'd like to include them in your Picasa Library.